Galloway TV Stand for TVs up to 70", Brown Oak
The Ameriwood Home Galloway TV Stand will give your living room, den or great room a new, modern look with its unique asymmetrical S-shape. Built of thick hollow core shelves accented with metal brackets, this TV Stand holds up to a 70” flat screen TV and up to 120 lbs. Since it has such an open design you have easy access to all outlets nearby. Use the shelves to house your audio components like your cable box, DVD/Blu-Ray player, gaming systems and more! The beautiful brown oak finish has a texture to make the paper look and feel like real wood. The TV Stand is recommended to be assembled by 2 adults and measures to be 24”H x 63”W x 18.5”D. Pair this TV Stand with the Galloway Swivel Desk and Bookcase to give your room a complete look and feel.
- Add a touch of modern design to your living room with the Ameriwood Home Galloway TV Stand for flat screen TVs up to 70” wide and 120 lbs
- Asymmetrical TV Stand has an open S-shape made from laminated textured brown paper on strong hollow core boards and metal support brackets
- With open shelves for audio and stereo components, you can fit all your must-have electronics on the 2 shelves and won’t have to worry about threading your wires through holes with the open back
- Coordinate your living room with the Galloway Bookcase or bring the Galloway collection into your office with the Galloway Desk
- Each TV Stand ships flat to your door and needs to be assembled upon opening. Top shelf holds 120 lbs., the middle shelf can hold 25 lbs, and the lower shelf holds 30 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24”H x 63”W x 18.5”D. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.