Farmington Coffee Table, Weathered Oak
Add some country style to your living room with the Ameriwood Home Farmington Coffee Table. This Coffee Table was designed to catch the eye of your guests as they notice the charming rustic farmhouse-style design. Made with laminated MDF and particleboard, the rustic brown with gray undertones woodgrain complements the barn-door details found on the Coffee Table’s sliding doors and the oil rubbed pull, creating that reclaimed wood look that you love. Two shelves behind the sliding doors offer concealed storage for books or magazines while the large top surface is perfect for holding your snacks or to display your seasonal decor. The Farmington Coffee Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults recommended for assembly. After assembly, Coffee Table measures to be 18.39”H x 47.60”W x 23.62”D.
- The rustic farmhouse design of the Ameriwood Home Farmington Coffee Table will add a touch of country to your living room
- Made from laminated MDF and particleboard, the Coffee Table is finished with a brown with gray undertones woodgrain that complements the barn-door style sliding doors and oil rubbed bronze pulls
- Two shelves behind the sliding door offers a perfect storage area for your books, magazines, tablets, and remotes while the large top surface offers plenty of space for snacks and decorations
- Coordinate your living room with the Farmington TV Stand in the same finish or mix and match with the Rustic finish also available
- The Farmington Coffee Table ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults recommended for assembly. Assembled dimensions: 18.39”H x 47.60”W x 23.62”D
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.