Vaughn Nightstand, Walnut
Bring a touch of mid-century style to your bedroom with the Ameriwood Home Vaughn Nightstand. This Nightstand is designed with tapered solid wood legs and a louvered drawer to create the unique mid-century look that pairs with the Vaughn 5 Drawer Dresser and 6 Drawer Dresser. By placing this nightstand next to your bed you are adding extra space for a reading lamp or a place to keep your electronics on the top surface. The pull out drawer features the louvers but has a backboard so your personal items can’t be seen through the drawer front. Keep your reading glasses, charging cords and more in the drawer. The Nightstand is made out of laminated particleboard, MDF and solid wood and is finished in a beautiful brown walnut laminate paper. Two adults are recommended for proper assembly of this unit. Once assembled, the nightstand measures to be 24.29”H x 19.68”W x 15.66”D.
- The Ameriwood Home Vaughn Nightstand pulls its inspiration from a mid-century design and offers extra storage space next to your bed
- Crafted from a brown walnut finish on particleboard, MDF and solid wood, this Nightstand allows for you to store all your must-have bedroom items close by
- The top surface is the perfect size for a small reading lamp or to keep your tablet or cell phone while the drawer can hold other items like your reading glasses, contact solution or even a light snack
- Coordinate your bedroom with the Vaughn 6 and 5 Drawer Dressers and Full/Queen Headboard in the same walnut color or mix and match with the gray oak finish
- Each Nightstand ships flat and requires assembly by 2 adults. Top surface holds up to 40 lbs. Drawer holds up to 20 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 24.29”H x 19.68”W x 15.66”D
- Louvered drawer front has a solid back so your items are not visible when the drawer is closed
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.