Oakridge Accent Table, Brown Oak
The Ameriwood Home Oakridge Accent Table can be seamlessly placed in a bedroom as a night stand or in a living room as an end table. No matter how you use it, you're going to love its inviting emulated oak finish and graceful angled legs. A blend of rustic and updated design elements, the Oakridge Accent Table easily coordinates with almost any décor, from traditional to modern. A top drawer provides a convenient spot to keep TV remotes and magazines within easy reach. An open lower section provides additional room for books, decorative items and more. Dressed in a warm Homestead Oak, the Accent Table also features an antiqued pewter knob. Ameriwood Home Oakridge Accent Table requires assembly upon delivery.
- Keep your items conveniently close by with the Ameriwood Home Oakridge Accent Table
- The versatile design allows this Accent Table to be used next to your favorite chair in your living room or next to your bed in your bedroom
- Use the top surface for your alarm clock or a lamp
- Keep remotes, reading glasses and other household essentials in the drawer
- Use the lower shelf for your reading materials
- Clean lines, decorative moldings and angled legs create a simple, yet interesting silhouette
- Weathered Homestead Oak finish and an antique pewter knob adds charming appeal to this Accent Table
- Proudly Made in USA of U.S. and imported parts
- Laminated particleboard
- Assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 24 1/16”h x 21 5/16”w x 19 11/16”d
- Complete your room with other Oakridge items (each sold separately)
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.